We are looking to fill a full time opening for a driver. Our focus is on geriatric patients who have mobility challenges, we often work with their families and the communities where they reside. Qualified applicants must have a valid Arizona driver’s license, proof of a clean driving record and experience driving large vehicles. We operate in Phoenix and surrounding cities, and start/end each day from a secure facility for vehicles in the Easy Valley.
Responsibilities and requirements, including but not limited to:
– Ability to physically assist patients when transferring from wheelchair to exam chair.
– Interacting with patients, community members, doctors and co-workers in a professional manner.
– Timeliness and the ability to be flexible when schedule changes occur.
– Willingness to take instruction and be proactive in the care of the mobile office.
– Completion of end-of-day duties including; returning mobile office to parking facility, refueling both diesel and gasoline, packaging all instruments to be sterilized, general cleaning inside and outside of the mobile office and inventory of supplies.
This position would be ideal for drivers in the medical field, such as Non-Emergency Medical Transport drivers.
To be considered for this position you must reply with your name, phone number, email and resume. Want to get to the front of the interview line? Tell us why you would be a good fit for the company.