We are looking to fill a full time and part time opening for a dental assistant. Our focus is on geriatric patients who have mobility challenges, we often work with their family and/or power of attorney to achieve the best results for the patient.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Travel with mobile unit to phoenix and surrounding cities.
- Prepare tray setups for dental procedures
- Setup operatory
- Maintain operatory cleanliness
- Record treatment in patient records
- Take X rays
- Maintain dental supplies
- Ensure equipment functionality
- Always treat patients, doctors and co-workers in a professional manner
- CPR, TB, Arizona Driver’s License, Car Insurance must be kept up to date
- Excellent working knowledge of Dentrix G4 scheduling software
- 2-3 years in dental assistant position
- Be proactive, team player and coachable
Please fill out the form below with your name, phone number, email. Also include your resume, 2 business references and cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position.