We are looking to fill a full time opening for a Personal Dental Hygiene Provider. This position requires traveling to patient locations to perform thorough oral care for patients who have problems leaving their residence. Helping patients brush, floss, apply fluoride treatments, clean dentures and partials as well as keeping an eye out for signs of decay and infection. This job would be perfect for a self-starter that is passionate about helping the elder’s in their community.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Always treat patients in a kind and professional manner
- Provide thorough oral care including; brushing, flossing, and applying a prescription strength fluoride treatment.
- Remove dentures/partials, clean and sanitize
- Travel designated route
- Record treatment in patient records
- Maintain dental supplies
- Ensure equipment functionality
- CPR, TB, Arizona Driver’s License, Car Insurance must be kept up to date
- Be proactive, team player and coachable
- Must reside in west valley (territory to include Peoria, Glendale, Sun City and Sun City West)
Who would be GREAT at this job?
Caregivers, Dental Assistants, Certified Nursing Assistants
Please reply with your name, phone number, email. Also include your resume, 2 business references and cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position.