[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/1″][vc_column_text]Mobile Dentistry of Arizona is a mobile dental office looking to expand our patient care in the Phoenix metro area. Our focus is on geriatric patients who have mobility and cognitive challenges. Our professionals work hand in hand providing care and working with patients and their families to achieve the best results for the patient.
Responsibilities, including but not limited to:
– Travel with mobile office to phoenix and surrounding cities to care for multiple patients every day.
– Providing procedures including but not limited to: Periodontics, Crowns & Bridge procedures,
Dentures and Partials, Restorative Dentistry, Emergency Dental Care and preventive dentistry.
– Always treats patients, doctors and co-workers in a professional manner
– Working knowledge of Dentrix scheduling software preferred
– 2-3 years in a dentist position preferred
– Works well with dental team and affiliated relationships with dental hygienists.
Please reply with your name, phone number, email. Also include your CV, 2 business references and cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for this position.