We are a mobile dental office looking to fill a full-time opening for a Driver/Mechanic. Our company operates our 3 mobile offices in Phoenix and surrounding cities. This position has a great possibility for advancement into a supervisory role. We offer great pay and benefits for the candidate with the right experience and skills.
Responsibilities and requirements, including but not limited to:
– Commuting to our secured facility in East Mesa on each day the employee works to perform maintenance tasks and to start their route.
– Ability to physically assist patients when transferring from wheelchair to exam chair.
– Interacting with patients, community members, doctors and co-workers in a professional manner.
– Timeliness and the ability to be flexible when schedule changes occur.
– Willingness to take instruction and be proactive in the care of the mobile office.
– Completion of end-of-day duties including; returning mobile office to parking facility, refueling both diesel and gasoline, packaging all instruments to be sterilized, general cleaning inside and outside of the mobile office and inventory of supplies.
– Mechanical skills a must (Diesel/gas engine repair)
– Inspect, diagnose, and repair necessary issues with mobile office
– Other responsibilities may include repairing electrical, plumbing, appliances, roof, generator, compressors, oil changes and some small on-board equipment
– Cleaning and maintaining work area to ensure safety
– Eligible applicant must have at least 5 years of experience with RV or auto repairs
– Mechanic/Technician must have their own tools
– Self-starter who is able to work with minimal supervision, but not afraid to ask questions
– Valid Driver’s license with a clean MVD driving record required
– 5+ years of experience driving large vehicles.
– Above average verbal communication, social and interpersonal skills.
Please reply with your name, phone number, email. Also include your resume and any qualifying experience.